The initial two years will be focused on studying Mandarin in a formal language school setting.
At the completion of language study, the counselor would be seconded to work with CCG where the ministry responsibilities would include:
- serving as counseling staff of CCG,
- maintaining a regular schedule of client appointments,
- conducting workshops and seminars when requested and as his/her schedule permits, with special emphasis on conferences and seminars sponsored by Christian organizations.
- being available to consult with leaders of Christian ministry organizations where special personnel problems may exist,
- networking with other counselors and counseling services in the community,